- Efficient trustee service to the churches.
- Developing helpful services such as administering Gift Aid donations and promoting the financial well being of churches.
- Promoting projects and initiatives to support the churches.
- Investing funds under supervision to ensure a good level of income balanced by a need to preserve the real value of assets, whilst maintaining Christian ethical investment policies.
- Determining needs and priorities for the application of trust funds available for grants and loans.
- Managing the financial and other resources of the Corporation with a view to maximising the level of service.
- Communicating to the churches on the activities of the Corporation to encourage both prayer and financial support for the work.
- Accounting to the churches and members through the Annual Report.