NEWQUAY REFORMED BAPTIST CHURCH
The chapel in Newquay is only accessible from the main road by a narrow footpath. Since 1839, it has been assumed that the footpath was held under the same trusts as the chapel.
However, during 2016, it came to light that the title to the footpath was not owned by the chapel trustees. The Corporation were able to assist the church in dealing with the legal owner and the Land Registry to acquire title of the footpath, thereby safeguarding access to the chapel in perpetuity.